The NetLab (Seteratoriya or Сетератория) Consortium
aims bringing together people
interested in developing and using quantum and computation chemistry software
through the network. It helps people to
get an access to the quantum and computation chemistry software
gives an access to the original software developed by our
group to the chemistry students all over the world.
Currently people from following institutions are using the software:
- IAC RWTH/MSU
- Chem. Dept., Moscow State University
- Karpov Institute of Physical Chemistry
- University Paris VI
- L.Ya. Karpov Institute of Physical Chemistry
- Laboratory of Molecular Beams,
Lomonosov MSU, Moscow, Russia
- Moscow Center of Continous Mathematical Education
- Eurasian national university
- L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian national university
- Ph.D. student
Department of Chemistry
Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University
- IAC, RWTH
- " MSU"
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Chair of Solid State and Quantum Chemistry
Institute of Inorganic Chemistry at RWTH Aachen Univers
- Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz university
- Institute of Chemistry, Faculty of Science
- Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- IPCE RAS
Terms of participation.
Currently the software supporting the access to the NetLab resources is in
the stage of beta testing. For this period of time the access is free.
If you are not going to use too much of our computer time we would appreciate
only that you cite the relevant paper describing each of the piece of our
quantum chemical software as indicated in the corresponding short desciption
of each program.
If you foresee or finally arrive to relatively massive usage of our software we
would appreciate a joint publication. In this case please contact NetLab
In order to get an access to the NetLab software
resources a tentative user
will have to register as a participant.
For registration please complete the form.